Professional International Program
GIVE WINGS TO YOUR CAREER WITH USCMA
USCMA is a professional certification in finance & accounting relevant for success in businesses. Achieving the CMA demonstrates professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world. Basically, CMAs can explain the “why” behind numbers, not just the “what”. The CMA degree gives greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table.
USCMA is recognized by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US, and is a globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. The CMA exams comprise the following two exam parts:
- Part 1 – Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance & Analytics
- Part 2 – Strategic Financial Management
As a Value added program, the US CMA as a professional qualification is been offered by ISDC at Shri Mahaveer College the curriculum is designed in such a way that the students can clear both the Parts 1 & 2 till Semester 4-5 before placements. Candidates who clear both the Parts 1 & 2 of USCMA & Graduation exams will be able to achieve differential placements with top Fortune 500 MNCs.
International Skill Development Corporation is a British-based leading Education and Skill Development company with a vision of bridging the global skill gap. It imparts a set of Skill Development initiatives through its structured plan and aims at Developing Skills for Tomorrow.
ISDC works with many Governments, Leading Universities and Institutions around the world for various Education & Skill Development models, innovative and industry-relevant Undergraduate /Postgraduate programs in various disciplines such as Accounting & Finance, IT, Applied Science, Media & Entertainment, Logistics & Supply Chain, Marketing, Analytics, Healthcare …etc. ISDC is working with an excess of 25 Professional Bodies in the UK for their market expansion and growth globally.
The company actively engaged in various Education Services like Skill Development Projects, Professional & Vocational Education, Research & Development, and Consulting.
IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) is one of the largest and most respected associations of accountants and financial professionals in the business. It serves as the apex governing body for the US CMA certification.
Ever since its inception in 1919, IMA has been committed to empowering its 100,000+ members—and those throughout the rest of the profession—to strengthen on-the-job skills, better manage companies, and accelerate careers.
IMA is present globally with offices in the US, Europe, Middle East, China and Singapore, and members across 140+ countries. In India, IMA works in collaboration with Becker (global partner for official IMA study materials) and ISDC (India’s largest training provider for CMA) to help you prepare for the US CMA exams.
USCMA vs Indian Professional Qualifications
US professional qualifications mandate a university degree, and given the fact that university education covers a vast majority of the content, the professional exam only focuses on the skill-gaps which are needed for the profession. Therefore, US professional qualifications like USCMA “complement” university education and have lesser number of exams.
On the contrary, Indian professional qualifications (like Indian CA, CMA, CS, etc.) do not require a university education. Therefore, these qualifications tend to “substitute” university education and have more exam papers to encompass what a candidate would have covered (or simultaneously covers) in a university degree.
What is the value creation done by the Management Accountant?
Certified Management Accountants play an important role as advisors to top management. Their role includes but is not limited to:
- Act as trusted business advisors
- Support management decision making process
- Involved in strategic development initiatives
- Work “hands on” to add value in organizations
- Use broad-based business knowledge to improve company performance
- Pricing Decisions – Decide the right price for a product and further pricing strategies
- Cost Management – Analyze costs, reduce and manage costs,
- Set up standards for costs and analyze any variances,
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Raising Capital – Assessing how to raise capital for a business, deciding between debt & equity; minimizing the cost of capital
- Investment Decisions – Analyzing and ranking investment avenues (or projects) using Capital Budgeting techniques like NPV (Net Present Value), IRR (Internal Rate of Return), etc.
- Financial Analysis – Analyze the company’s profitability, activity, liquidity, solvency, debt coverage, etc.
- Internal Controls – Ensuring:
- Fair and accurate financial accounting & reporting,
- Compliance with laws & regulations.
- Effective & efficient business operations
Jobs Opportunities After USCMA
- The USCMA is a performance manager who validates mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support – the critical skills required of valuable strategic advisors in any organization
- Few designations/profiles for USCMAs in the industry:
- Finance and Accounting Managers within companies
- Budgeting Managers
- Investment Manager
- Costing Manager
- Payable Manager or Receivable Manager
- Portfolio/ Fund Manager
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Finance Officer
- A USCMAs role is to ensure that the company runs its financial and overall performance in an efficient manner so that the objectives of the companies are met. They are the people who make daily decisions within the companies for its survival and growth
Opportunities in India for USCMAs are with MNCs including Banks & Financial Services, Consulting, IT, Retail, Pharma, Manufacturing basically, any US-based MNC in India.
- Johnson & Johnson
- World Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- Synchrony Financial
- AXA Insurance
- Grant Thornton
- Tata Power
- Red Hat
- Diageo India Private Limited
- Aon PLC
- MetLife, Inc.
- Electronic Arts
- Max Life Insurance
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
- EXL Service
- Citrin Cooperman
- TE Connectivity
Name:- Dr. J.Bidawat (Coordinator)
Tel. No.- 9414386759
E-Mail Address:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation:- Assistant Professor
Name:- Dr. Poonam Somani (Co-Coordinator)
Tel. No.- 9414369163
E-Mail Address:- drpoonamvinaysomani@
Designation:- Assistant Professor
Name:- Abhishek Naresh Goyal
Tel. No.- 7619346085
E-Mail Address:- abhishek.goyal@
Designation:- Business Relationship Manager – Rajasthan, ISDC
|Learning outcome statements|
|Content Specification Outline(CSO)|
|Documents Required For CMA Exam|
|Continuing Education requirements & Rules|
|Important reminder for all CMA candidates|