Extra Curricular activities
Co-curricular are those that fall outside the realm of the normal curriculum of school or university education, performed by students. Extracurricular activities exist for all students. Such activities are generally voluntary (as opposed to mandatory), social, philanthropic, and often involve others of the same age. Students often organize and direct these activities under faculty sponsorship, although student-led initiatives, such as independent newspapers, are common.
Co-curricular activities facilitate in the development of various domains of mind and personality such as intellectual development, emotional development, social development, moral development and aesthetic development. Creativity, Enthusiasm, and Energetic, Positive thinking are some of the facets of personality development and the outcomes of Extracurricular activities.
Co-curricular activities are the true and practical experiences received by students.
Co – curricular
- Orientation Day
- Declaration of Office Bearers
- Team Building Activity
- Treasure Hunt :- A treasure hunt is one of many different types of games with one or more players who try to find hidden objects or places by following a series of clues .Treasure hunt games may be an indoor or outdoor activity. Outdoors they can be played in a garden or the treasure could be located anywhere around the world.
- Intra College Table Tennis :- The Shri Mahaveer College organizes Intra College Table-Tennis Touranment “JEUX” every year for the holistic development of the students personality.
- Investiture Ceremony
- Participation in Independence Day Celebration
- Intra College Cricket Match :- Cricket is a team game. The college organizes intra college cricket match for development of management skills.
- PPT Competition:- This competition was conducted with a aim to develop technical and analytical skills of the students. This helps in increasing their presentation and communication skills in order to boost up their confidence.
- Fresher’s Party :- Freshers Party :Continuing with the proud tradition of the college, senior students and newcomers of the college mingled with each other at the fresher welcome party held in the college. It was an ecstasy filled day, at which the fresher got an opportunity not only to showcase their talents and but also to interact with the seniors from other programs.
- Youth Fest (Inter College Song, Dance, Debate, Business Quiz, Nukkad Natak, Table Tennis, Badminton).
- Intra-College Football Match :- The college organizes football match among seniors and juniors for imparting sense of discipline fellow feeling and togetherness.
- Ad-mad & Face Painting
- Intra-College Badminton Tournament
- Intra-College Ad-mad Show
- Intra-college Volleyball & Basketball Tournament :- The college organizes intra college volleyball match every year and facility students to participate in intra college volleyball tournament conducted by University of Rajasthan. And College organizes every year basket ball match among seniors and juniors to enhance team building spirits.
- Nukkad Natak
- Christmas & New Year Celebration
- Participation in Republic Day Celebration
- Annual Function cum Farewell Party :- A farewell party is held for many occasions. It’s a great way to send seniors and loved ones with great memories. We at SMC Organized a farewell party with full enthusiasm and courage along with bit of planning and teamwork .There was dance, music and lots of fun during the farewell party organized by juniors in order to greet their seniors
Shri Mahaveer College was established in year 2011 aiming to lead ahead in Higher education, by Mahaveer Diagamber Jain Shiksha Parishad and was inaugurated by Shri Jitender Singh(Energy and Education Minister of Rajasthan).